Saturday, May 10, 2008

Update for 5/9/2008

To my students,

Sorry about the delay. Throughout the whole Friday I've been having trouble login to my blog, so I wasn't able to post any assignment update yesterday... Here it is then:

Regent Chemistry 2:
• I shall be posting a copy of the IUPAC naming convention after I have a chance to organize it into a form easier for you to digest.
• Since it's the end of marking period, I've got a lot of grading to do; so instead of worksheet, I'd like you to work on HW #31: Holt - Read pp. 687-695, Do p. 695 Problems #1, 4, 6, 8.
• Lab. Report #27 is due on Monday.
• Check back here for further update.

Earth Science 2:
• Finish answering all the questions for Take-Home Lab. #28. (Don't forget to attach a sheet for the last question).
• Start studying your notes all the way up to last Thursday: Unit Exam next Wednesday (Cover Weathering, Erosion, & Deposition).
• I will give you a review sheet on Monday.

Dr. Liu

No comments: