Thursday, November 1, 2012

Update for 11-1-2012

To my students,

I hope this posting find everyone safe and sound.  This is, perhaps, one of those once in a lifetime experience that most of us will remember for life.   It has hit some harder than others, and hopefully we will all pull together to get through this and try to bring back normalcy to our lives soon.

As you no doubt aware, the NYC public school has shut down for a whole week (which was  unprecedented).  As we resume the school on Monday, I am inclined toward having the unit exam #2 on that particular day (for chemistry classes).  I personally had to postpone my own 7-chapters exam at Queens College due to a schedule conflict with last week's Parents-Teacher Conference; and because of "Sandy" this will be moved again to next week as well.  Frankly, it's driving me a little nut, since I've been studying for it and just want to get it over with, and I suspect most of you will probably feel the same way as I do...

So, get ready for Monday.  If you have a strenuous circumstance, let me know and I will try to make accommodation for you.

Until then, stay safe,

Dr. Liu

No comments: