Thursday, September 4, 2014

Update for 9-4-2014

Welcome Back to Another Academic Year at ITHS!

I have met a lot of new faces in class today.  If you have a schedule change that will take you out of my class, it would be a good idea to inform me so that I won't keep marking you absent on the JupiterGrade.  For tomorrow, just come to your regular classroom, since our first lab will starts not this week, but next week.

For all classes:

• HW #1 (Due Tomorrow):
a) Both you and your parent should read and sign the course syllabus distributed in class today.  Bring the course syllabus with you so it could be collected tomorrow.
b) Send an e-mail to my e-mail address "drliu.iths@gmail.com" from your regularly checked e-mail account.  In the subject heading, put down following information: "Period #, Last Name, First Name".  Please type in your parent's e-mail address in the body of the e-mail.  This will enable you to receive a regular progress update from my Gradekeeper Software.

•  If you were somehow absent today, when you first show up in my class, be sure to ask for  (and complete) a 1.  Student Information Sheet + Learning Style Survey, and 2.  Course Syllabus (part of HW #1).

Dr. Liu


No comments: