Friday, June 13, 2008

Update for 6/13/08

To my students,

Regent Chemistry 2:
• Hmmm... I've noticed that most of you guys were basically goofing off in class... I even found that some of my practice drill sheets were just thrown on the floor. Guess even one of my better class misbehaved when I'm not around, huh?
• I've checked Chemistry Regent Exam schedule, it's 12:15 PM on Tuesday, so don't be late, and bring a pen, pencil, and a scientific calculator, okay?!

Earth Science 2:
• I guessed you guys had a good time for the past 3 days, right? Guess what?! I'm putting in the grade this weekend, and who ever actually did the Regent exam practice will get some extra credit for the class work! Don't forget, Earth Science Regent Exam this coming Friday 6/20/08.

Have a good weekend.

Dr. Liu

No comments: