Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Update for 1-15-2013

To my students:

I will be doing the grading and administering the make-up sessions for Earth Science Lab Practical for tomorrow.

Here is the update for today:

Chemistry 1 (SCS21):
• Reminder:  Your in-class worksheet assignment (distributed today) on Mole-Mass Conversion will be due on Thursday.
• HW #20 worksheet - molar mass & % composition (should have completed) and mole mass conversion (after Thursday's lesson).  Due:  Friday .
• Quiz on Thursday - Molar Mass, % composition of hydrates, Mole-Particles conversion.

Earth Science 1 (for both SES41 and SES21):
• HW #14 (Due Monday):  Worksheet - Igneous Rocks (both sides) is PAST DUE!!
• Completed in-class Lab. Sheet #16 on New York State Geography will be due on Thursday.
• Reminder: For those of you who have not completed CastleLearning Online Exam or the Mineral Research project, you can still do them, but it must be turned in no later than Thursday.  When you're done with the exam, write an e-mail to me to remind me to check your Xmas online exam grade (otherwise I won't check it).

Once again, don't enjoy yourself too much when I'm gone!

Dr. Liu

No comments: